Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hello World

I am a young conservative living on the liberal wet dream and tax-apalooza known as Long Island. I am currently in college and am a journalism student. I decided to start up this blog as a way to let out steam as being in a liberal newsroom can be a drain on the old morale. To keep my identity a secret I will be posting under the pen name "Ronald Smith" which  is a combination of the two people who have been the biggest influence on my life: former Presdent Ronald Reagan and philosopher Adam Smith. I am a strong fiscal conservative and social conservative as well as a believer in a strong military that can not only protect this great country but also promote our interest in this global world. I am also a Christian who has a strong sense of faith and am tired of liberals trying to destroy the Church and the Gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment